Tuesday, January 20, 2009

36 weeks!....but who's counting?



We are on the homestretch now! 36 weeks down, 4 more to go! Dave & I are in baby-mode, baby-prep, baby-showers, baby-central and we are having a blast getting ready for our little boy to arrive. Cami is doing great, though I feel bad that Jude is apparently kicking her quite a bit! From now on, we have weekly Doctor Wingo visits, and he is always a riot and makes us laugh. As far as obstetricians go, he has our highest praise. He has literally been with me through over a decade of drama, surgeries & miscarriages alike. He has also been with Cami through Eli and Ruby's deliveries, and now Jude's. You get the feeling that he really cares, and I can't think of a better trait for a physician to have.
Cami & I did a live interview for Conceive Magazine this week. While I feel like it went very well, I did forget quite a bit of specifics from our infertility process. Cami was her calm, cool, and collected self...I was concerned I sounded too country! We go Feb. 4 to Metro Juvenile Court to officially adopt Jude! I cannot wait until he's older and we can tell him all of the things that had to happen to get him here. I'm posting a couple of pics of his nursery, which has been so fun to prepare!